This is a four hour class which covers the following:
- Basic defensive Handgun and Range Safety Procedures
- Firearms and the Law, Possession, transportation, ethics, justification of lethal force, and interaction with law enforcement
- Strategies for home defense and response to violent encounters in the home.
- Covers Michigan requirements for CPL renewal
Items to bring with you the day of the class:
- Firearm (if you don't have one we can provide one the day of the class)
- 50 to 100 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and eye protection
- A positive attitude
The course fee is $50. A nonrefundable deposit of $25 is required. If you are unable to attend on the date we will honor the deposit on future class dates.
Preregister online or call Dave (231) 499-3471, Jim (231) 889-0067, or Chris (517) 240-0994.
Please note: Prices for registering online include a convenience fee of 2.9% + 30 cents per seat.